How do we improve on our best-selling shoe? With this challenge at hand, our Smoothologists went back to the lab and got to work. We fine tuned the new Road N2 to have more forefoot flexibility, enhanced heel cushioning and improved traction. The Road N2 continues to strike the perfect balance of light and fast, with enough cushioning and durability to provide the smoothest running experience possible to help you go the distance.
• New 3-D Seamless Print Upper Technology adds lightweight structure and upper integrity
• Transfer Dry spacer mesh keeps feet cool and dry
• New Dynamic offset-shaped E:MOTION® midsole is biomechanically tuned for neutral to supinator running gaits
• 1:1 Energy Foam in forefoot cushions upon impact and returns energy back to the runner during propulsion
• New 1:1 Energy Foam in heel delivers a softer step in feel and enhanced heel cushioning
• Blown rubber in the forefoot and carbon rubber in the crash pad combine for great cushioning and abrasion resistance
Dynamic Offset: 4 mm at initial contact to 7.5 mm at mid-stance Heel Stack Height: 23 mm (includes mi